Ole Smoky Distillery Original Moonshine
|Region||United States, Tennessee|
|Brand||Ole Smoky Distillery|
A true moonshine experience. Ole Smoky's Original Moonshine is an unaged corn whiskey made from corn grown by local farmers in East Tennessee. Our century-old recipe proclaims a grain bill of 80% corn, with the remaining 20% a secret that gives Ole Smoky the distinct character and bold flavor of Tennessee moonshine. If you like whiskey, you don't want to miss this one. Best drank from the Jar!