- 2 ounces Pumpkin Spice Vodka
- 1 ounce dark rum
- ½ ounce Kahlua Pumpkin Spice
- 1 barspoon brown sugar simple syrup
- Optional: splash of half and half
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Stir and strain into a rocks glass. Add ice if desired.
- Optional, top with a splash of half and half before serving.
To make brown sugar simple syrup:
Mix 2 parts brown sugar with one part water on stove.
Stir to combine and boil until thickened.
Cool before using. Store in the fridge and use as needed.
What we love to use:
Crop Organic Artisanal Vodka has a refreshingly crisp, clean, pure taste. more
Way back in 18th century Poland and Russia, most grains were dirt cheap. In fact, wheat, rye, barley, and oats were a mere fraction of what they cost in other parts of the world. Harsh ... more
Serve in your favorite holiday cocktails to give your friends and family gatherings this fun Kahlua kick. Featuring the seasonal twist of natural pumpkin and delicious autumnal spices blended with 100% Arabica coffee and sugarcane ... more
Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur is just what its name says: the wonderful flavors and aromas of pumpkin pie in a unique cream liqueur. We describe it simply as: the taste of fall and ... more